· Effectively manage and maintain the safe operation of equipment for the successful completion of each project.
· Safely schedule, coordinate and advise the activities on site.
· Provide leadership and supervision at the project site(s) and enforce policies, safety regulations, and working rules.
· Ability to coordinate all project-related equipment vendors, clients and inspectors.
· Facilitate internal project meetings with the Project Manager and appropriate third parties to make necessary changes and finalize the work schedule.
· Recommend and implement measures to improved production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
· 5 years of related experience
· Ability to go to project sites in Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland.
· Ability to communicate effectively to all parties involved with a project.
· Ability to problem solve
Job Type: Full-time