We pride ourselves on hiring the best-in-class expertise to ensure we continue to drive innovation alongside delivering the highest quality solutions for our clients.
As well as the specifically advertised vacancies listed below, we are always open to conversations with talented individuals who share the passion and innovation that differentiates us from the rest. If you are interested, please send us your resume here.
· Effectively manage and maintain the safe operation of equipment for the successful completion of each project.
· Safely schedule, coordinate and advise the activities on site.
· Provide leadership and supervision at the project site(s) and enforce policies, safety regulations, and working rules.
· Ability to coordinate all project-related equipment vendors, clients and inspectors.
· Facilitate internal project meetings with the Project Manager and appropriate third parties to make necessary changes and finalize the work schedule.
· Recommend and implement measures to improved production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
· 5 years of related experience
· Ability to go to project sites in Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland.
· Ability to communicate effectively to all parties involved with a project.
· Ability to problem solve
Job Type: Full-time